Wednesday 22 February 2012

What's me?

What's me?

What's me?


Truly an indecent question...who are you to ask it and what will you think if I ask you who are you? Well, somehow I have to explain...I am flesh as you...I am mind as you...I am soul as you..then what's the difference between me and you...heheh...there I got you..Tell me...man...someone drew a complicated graph with trillions of tiny tiny squares in it...in each square he (or she) put one second to 102 years (wow...greed has no limits) in those squares...and what  i know is that  i am in one of those squares. And you are in one square I know...Where are you, square...Well I am here next to you..but we don't see each other...how sad..Then how can I explain who I am..sorry pals...that's the way he (or she) intended it to be...so keep smiling in your square..well at least we can do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something to me